Wednesday 2 July 2014

Budget Summer Makeup - Cream Blusher



When I come into the Summer months I always find myself drastically altering my make-up to cater the changing weather. Foundation are exchanged for tinted moisturiser, all my bronze and gold products make an appearance, as well as my brightest coral and pink lipsticks. I also always end up doing a huge make-up haul so I have some new products for the change in weather. This is mind I have decided to pick out some of my favourite budget cream blushers so that you can get some new make-up but still save your purse strings. 

For the Summer months one of the products I reach for the most is blusher, when I have a bit of a tan I think it is the best thing to give you a gorgeous healthy glow. I especially love a great cream blush in the Summer months, it creates that gorgeous glow across the cheek and just makes your skin look healthy and radiant. 

My first pick is the MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in Lush £2.00. The first thing about this product is of course the amazing price tag, it is so cheap you could buy the entire line, but I did contain myself and decided to just pick up two. Lush is my favourite colour from the two I purchased, it is gorgeous as a sheer colour across the cheek but also look amazing built up a little more to add a pop of colour to an evening look. The formula is also really good and blends into the skin easily with your fingers or using a brush. I do find it needs a little topping up throughout the day and I like to set it with a translucent powder to stop it sliding down my face if its hot. All in all for the amazing price tag this is a great budget product. 

Next is a product that I have used to death recently it is the Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Flushed 200 £7.99 . I absolutely love the colour of this blush and it is my go to product when I am wearing a winged liner and MAC Girl about Town lipstick. I just love the pink glow it gives your cheeks and I always find it stays put all day on its own. It is quite a sheer colour initially so you do have to build it up but I actually think that is a fairly good quality in a cream product. The price is also great, especially for the quality of the product you get and it blends into the skin so natural it looks like it is just your natural flush.

Finally I have the Max Factor Touch Creamy Blusher in Soft Pink £6.99. Initially I was pretty disappointed at the small pot of product you got and couldn't help but compare it to the Revlon blush I already had. The reason the packaging is so small is because you literally need the tiniest bit of product to do the job, it almost melts into the skin it is such a creamy formula and is subtle but a beautiful touch to the cheeks as well. The blush has a really lovely sheen to it as well and sometime I won't even bother with a highlighter because the blush is good enough and it giving me a glow on my cheek bones.




No comments:

Post a Comment