Friday 25 July 2014

Hair Saviours | How I create messy textured hair



My hair isn't something I have really spoken about on the blog yet. I have naturally fair hair which I have highlighted once every few months as my roots thankfully come in quite light. It is mid to long in length and oily at the roots but frizzy and dry at the ends. Which I tell you can be a nightmare combination. To keep my hair under control and looking nice and healthy I have two holy grail products.

One is an argan oil, I have used quite a few different types but this one by organix is my favourite at the minute. I just spray it on my hair when its wet after a shower and it helps to smooth out and tame my frizzy locks. I also tend to use it on day 2 just to smooth out any frizz and keep it looking nice and sleek. 

When I have blow dried and tamed down my hair, I generally lose a lot of the texture and volume to my hair. I love salt sprays and texturing sprays to give my hair a lift and give it a bit more body. I love this Charles Worthington salt spray it gives my hair a real boost and also gives me that tousled beachy look when I have left my hair to air dry on lazy days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment