Friday 11 July 2014

Make-up Staples | Nude Lipstick & My New Fave


When it comes to nude lipsticks I am pretty particular about what shades suit me. I love Mac Lipstick in Patisserie, Seventeen Lipstick in Beehive and Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. I am definitely a fan of a pink with a brown undertone nude because it is definitely the most flattering on my pale skin. Anything to light washes me out and looks a bit strange. 

A recent trip into the Body Shop had me stumbling across my new favourite of the nude pinks. As you can see its a gorgeous opague but still with a shimmery gloss within, pink colour. It has a beautiful finish and just finishes of a smokey eye or a winged liner perfectly. I particularly love the colour, its just so pretty and I  think it such a great match to my fair complexion. It is the Body Shop Colour Glide Lip Colour in 07 Rose Pink, if you are blonde and are trying to find a nice pink nude then you are onto a winner with this shade.


No comments:

Post a Comment