Friday 25 July 2014

The Perks of having a magazine obsession | Freebies Galore


Okay so is it just me or are the freebies in magazines getting better and better recently. I feel as though all the big name magazines are in some sort of crazy competition to see who can give out the most high quality, amazing free gifts. I've picked up high end make-up, amazing skin care, sunglasses etc etc and I am absolutely loving it. The only problem is that is seriously enabling my already ridiculous magazine buying problem.

One of the best freebies I have ever seen had to be in Glamour this month. You received either the Clinque high impact mascara, two different pink shades of the chubby stick lip crayons in strawberry or woppin ' watermelon or a mini of their dramatically different moisturising lotion +. I opted to buy 2 magazines and kindly gift one to my friend but not so kindly keeping the two freebies, sorry Chelsea! I went for the lip crayon in strawberry, which is gorgeous by the way and the high impact mascara which gives you a great pumped up thicker lash look. I opted against the moisturiser as I have tried it before and its not for me, but still an amazing freebie if that's the one you went for.

I really hope the magazine world keeps this healthy bit of freebie competition going because it is benefiting me and my make-up stash greatly at the moment. I think I may start a monthly post comparing and collecting all the months best magazine and freebies. Let me know what you guys think and I will enable myself even more with this magazine obsession!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the freebies are getting better! Lucky you for grabbing a chubby stick by the way, I've looked in soo many different places :(

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete