Sunday 13 July 2014

Dry Skin Drama #3 | Body Butter


Body butters were something I didn't tend to use very often, because for one I am incredibly lazy and I always just thought they took ages to dry and I would be better just using one of those spray lotions or alternatively nothing. Recently though, I ventured into the Body Shop because I noticed they were having a sale and I obviously had to take a look. I wandered about a bit and noticed some gorgeous and summery scented body butters were on sale for £5.00, THEN the amazing sales assistant Susanna informed me they were doing a fab deal where it was 5 body butters for £15.00. I decided I had to utilise this and stock up on body butters, Susanna also informed the butters last up to 2 years so stocking up was a no brainer.


The first scent that caught my eye, or nose maybe was the Papaya flavour, it smells absolutely amazing I thought it would be perfect for Summer mornings when I want to smell lovely and have silky smooth skin when wearing shorts and things. I actually ended up picking up two of these and gave one to my mum, such a good daughter I am. This scent smells and looks so much like a luxurious Greek yoghurt that sometimes I have to remind myself its not edible, and I tell you friends of mine have said the same. 



I then picked up two of the deluxe edition Cocomania body butters for myself and my best friend who I knew would really appreciate this particular scent. It smells AMAZING and I have been using it a lot in the evening before bed. I love that its cocoa butter based too because there are such a lot of great skin benefits in cocoa and I always feel the difference after using this. 


Finally I picked up the Pomegranate scent which has to be my favourite of the three types I chose.  The smell is absoloutely amazing and I have been reaching for this one the most, I kind of can't believe how hydrated and soft my skin has been since using these butters. I tend to have very dry skin and dry patches on my legs from time to time and since using these butters my skin feels so luxurious and soft. I think for the price these are such great products, they feel expensive and like you are totally indulging your skin. I really can't recommend them enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment