Thursday 20 November 2014

ATM #7


Date: 20/11/2014
Time: 13:00 PM
Location: University Library doing my best to procrastinate.
Fashion Pick: Black heeled chelsea boots from New Look.
Beauty Pick: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brunette
Music Pick: George Ezra, Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran's new albums on REPEAT!
TV Show: Can't get enough of Scandal and Geordie Shore just now.
Book: I read the Man Repeller by Leandra Medine. Life Changing. Review to follow.
Food: Greek Yoghurt for Breakfast.
Drink: Twinings double mint tea.

I read the amazing and inspiring Leandra Medine's memoir/self help book/comedy journal and fell in love. I was simultaneously inspired, obsessed and amused by Leandra from the first paragraph on the first page. Her story telling skills are top notch and her unapologetic honesty is what makes the entire book. If you are a twenty something, fashion obsessed, blogging enthusiast or just a female its a must-read!

I feel like I might have featured the lovely Lily's blog on my ATM before but this month for me it has been all about her youtube channel. The thing about Lily is you actually trust her recommendations, she always tells the truth and doesn't mind upsetting the masses criticising a raved about product. Her weekly blogs are a must see too, and she is just an inspiring and entertaining girl to tune into.
Subscribe today!
 
This Month I'm Excited For: My Birthday!!! next month :)


No comments:

Post a Comment