Monday 30 September 2013

It's been one of those days...


Sometimes you have a day where you feel like the worlds against you. Everything around you seems to be falling apart, your luck is terrible and you feel miserable. Today was one of those days for me.

I must state here that I am a generally very optimistic and cheerful person. On reflection that may be why it seems that when I do have an awful day it is particularly bad for me. I am a firm believer of talking out your emotions and not keeping it all inside, but I am not going to go into why I was feeling particularly horrible this day over the internet. Instead I am going to dedicate this post to cheering one selves up after a particularly hellish day. 

Okay so here goes everyone, lets start emulating positivity and here is a few ideas of things that I find make me feel better. 

Have a cup of tea.
Take twice as long on your evening skin care routine. A clean face is a clean mind... or something.
Text your best friend for morale support.
Hug your best friend for morale support. 
If its the start of the day, rock a bright lipstick it will give you a surge of confidence.
Have a long bath.
Watch an old film. Breakfast at Tiffany's and High Society are my favourites.
Online shop... with caution... maybe.
Eat chocolate covered popcorn from M&S.
Listen to Justin Timberlake.
Take a long walk and clear your head.
Buy some magazines and take a whole entire to just sit down, chill out & flick through those glossy pages.

I have also decided to include some quotes that I love and I like to look over on a bad day. It is kind of like getting a mini pep talk from pinterest or tumblr, also these photos I have taken from those website and are not my own. 

On a final note, just remember that tomorrow is a new day and things always seem better in the morning. Be happy :)














No comments:

Post a Comment