Sunday 31 August 2014

Photo Project & Editing


I was looking through the files on my computer recently and came across lots of unused photos from different shoots that myself and Chelsea had done over the last year are so. I decided to put together a few of my favorites and edit them, some of the photos are so gorgeous and I didn't want them to be over looked. Our initial inspirations for these photos was the song Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey which we were obsessed with at the time of the shoots. I'm not a professional photographer or editor by any stretch so this is just our interpretation for fun and I hope you enjoy!





Styling & Hair - Lyndsey Whitelaw & Chelsea Youngson
Makeup - Lyndsey Whitelaw








Thanks again to my gorgeous model Chelsea, these photos are stunning!


No comments:

Post a Comment