Friday 22 August 2014

Essie Summer 2014 Collection


Who doesn't love a bright pop of colour on their nails during the Summer months, and as usual Essie has out done themselves with their gorgeous Summer 2014 collection of mini polishes. I think this is the perfect little set for travelling, you have three gorgeous colours that are totally interchangeable for a Summer holiday wardrobe. They are also under 100ml so you could take them on the plane and paint your nails to pass the time during the flight, I know that's what I will be doing.

All three polishes look great on the nails and have fantastic colour pay off, the shades just scream Summer and remind me of ice lollys and print dresses. You just need two quick coats, they last well even with wear and tear by the pool and in the sea. I had the gorgeous hot pink shade in haute in the heat on my toes and it lasted without a chip for over a week while I was on holiday. If you are after some great Summer colours for your nails this collection is definitely a must have. 


1 comment: