Friday 17 May 2013

Sometimes I VLOG and my best friend is very talented!


Okay so as well as blogging I do occasionally do a bit of vlogging with my best friend Chelsea, so I thought I'd share this on here. Mostly it is us just messing about and giggling in Chelsea's car, but at the very end I added in clips of Chelsea singing at a competition. I am not just a proud friend, she is an unbelievable singer and deserves all the success. Please take a minute to check out the videos! I have also put Chelsea's cover of E.T by Katy Perry bellow :) I will link everything we bought in boots bellow and please check out my channel and Chelsea's as well!


My YouTube Channel
Chelsea's YouTube Channel

In Boots we bought;
Barry M Lip Paint in Palest Lavender
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive & Scrumptious

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing voice, you look like your having a good time!

    ReplyDelete