Thursday 28 August 2014

The Body Shop Love Your Body Card - A Beauty Obsessive Must Have


Recently I have been loving The Body Shop, I used to have a complete obsession with their body butters and lip balms back in my teens and it seems that is all coming back to me now. I recently popped into check out their new Argan oil range as I thought it would be nice to get as a gift for my mum, and I used my shiny new loyalty card which I had paid £5 for on my last visit. The lovely sales assistant then let me know that if you were to spend over £21 that day you received a fab free gift. I of course jumped on this offer and received the absolutely fantastic bundle of gifts.

In the lovely wrapped bag I received a gorgeous bronze coloured highlighter with all the little balls you can swirl your brush in. I have tried this and it so shimmery and beautiful on the tops of the cheekbones, in fact it is a product I have looked at a few times while I was in store so I was naturally thrilled to get it for free.

I also got a gorgeous satsuma scented body polish, I haven't had a chance to use this yet but as Autumn is round the corner I am sure I will be getting it out pre fake tan session. The scent alone is enough  to convince you to buy the entire satsuma range, I love citrus scents.

Finally I received a full sized bottle of one of the body sprays, the scent is Japanese Cherry Blossom and is so great for throwing in your handbag to freshen up during the day. The scent is lovely and fresh and I have actually used a lot of it already and it has convinced me to pick up a few more of these for work and each of my hand bags.

If you are a beauty addict like myself I think The Body Shop Love Your Body card is a great thing to try out. It only costs £5.00 and it comes with a variety of perks such as exclusive sales, 10% of purchases for the year and vouchers for use in store after a certain amount of purchases. This is my favorite and most used beauty card at the moment and I  couldn't recommend it more. 

Her is a link to The Body Shop website which has all the information you would need to get involved with one of these loyalty cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment